Being at the forefront of global trends made us aware of this important change in the new consumers. Thanks to this analysis, since 2011 we have been working on improving our production, social, business and environmental practices to clean up our processes and positively impact our industry. Today we can proudly say that:
• We have 100% of our chemicals and inputs approved by the ZDHC(Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals) program.
• We treat 100% of the wastewater from our production processes.
• We reduce our total water consumption by 30%.
• We generate 100% of the energy consumed by our dyeing and finishing plant.
• We promote the reduction, reuse and recycling of raw materials.
• We have been OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified since 2003.
• In 2019 we introduced our GO GREEN® brand.
• In 2021 we obtained GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification.